Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Every day the cookie crumbles

Just a quick one tonight, owing to the lateness of the hour.

Remember today as the day Maznah Mohd Yusof was arrested over a 3 year old video, because some people got offended that a Muslim owned dogs.

I submitted the text of my petition to malaysiakini, malaysian insider, and the malay mail.

Will work on one in response to this latest outrage, and the calls for Guneswari Kelly to be charged for sedition by publishing photos of school children being forced to eat in a changing room to accommodate the sensitivities of Muslims during Ramadan.

Let me say this now. I will not rest until these laws are struck down.

In a sense, I am glad that all these are now coming to a head.

There is a lesson to be learnt from all this, even if it's not the one that Malaysia thinks it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment